Hello Devs 👋🏼
I want to showcase an app I've been working on for the past few weeks. It aims to solve the pains I have when writing my blog posts:
- I can't remember the Markdown syntax to create a link or image. Is it () or  first? 🤔
- Different post destinations use different formats; HTML, Markdown, etc.
- I don't like to use apps that don't respect my privacy, e.g., Grammarly.
I made a video tour of my work so far; bare with me please since I'm terrible at video 😅
A brief summary #
A blog post writing app to write your content once, and publish it anywhere you want.
- No specific syntax required, write with common text processor tools 👌🏼.
- Grammar and insensitive checks out of the box; nothing leaves your browser 🖍.
- Automatic browser storage to avoid losing your content 🔄.
- Easy and intuitive image uploads 🌠.
- Post directly to DEV.to as a draft 😱.
- Export as Markdown or HTML ⬇️.
I'd like for this app to also help me follow a template or style, which I'm still trying to find. I'll see how to add that in the near future.
Any feedback is really appreciated! 🙏🏼 And if you want to try it out, let me know!
UPDATE: My app has a name! It's called Nina, like my dog 🐕.
Thanks a lot 💙